Valley View Funeral Home & Cemetery
Valley View is true to its name. Established in 1954, Valley View is blessed with a magnificent view of the Fraser Valley and the majestic Mount Baker. Valley View boasts the largest display of outdoor architect features in all of British Columbia. With 87 acres of natural landscape and beautifully manicured gardens we invite you to come stroll through the grounds and down Forest Walk = a tranquil environment for quiet memories and personal reflection.
The added convenience of our on-site funeral home, constructed in 1985, has ensured that Valley View will continue to meet the evolving needs of Surrey's families from one beautiful full service location.
AT A GLANCE
- Serving the Surrey community since 1954
- Traditional burial gardens, with beautiful features and ornamentation including in-ground bronze memorials, personal family crypts, and upright granite monuments
- Funeral Home on site
- Crematorium on site
- Forest Walk
- Above-ground columbarium niches
- Indoor glass-front columbarium niches for comfortable, year-round visitation
- Memorial benches and trees
- Serving all faiths & cultures
- Specializing in Pre-planning
- Payment options to suit any budget
- Arrangements are transferable to any Memorial Gardens location across Canada
- Offering many exclusive benefits when pre-planning at Valley View.